In the last two and a half years I've spent a lot of time reflecting on my own path to burn out and the lessons I've learnt from it. I've taken some of those lessons and built upon them to have a bit of think about why it seems that so many of us are struggling with chronic stress and burn out? The last few years have been (and continue to be) really challenging, but is it just that?
This episode, I talk about:
- My own experience of burning out and what I feel contributed to my path there.
- Some of the hard lessons I've learnt in my recovery- including the importance of rest.
- How learning how to complete the stress cycle is the key to dealing with chronic stress.
- The danger of saying "I can't" and having a fixed mindset.
- The difference between growing capacity and respecting our limitations.
As always, I would love for you to connect with me via social media as well:
The information provided on the Mind.Life.Me. podcast is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please seek the advice of a qualified health care professional in the event something you have read or heard here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.