I actually recorded this episode many months ago, then left it and did nothing with it for ages. Which is ironic given in this ep we explore the idea that achieving things, changing behaviour and basically being human- is really, really hard. I'm human, just like you. I struggle to achieve what I want to achieve sometimes too- so let's explore this together.
In this episode I talk about:
- Johan Hari's book Stolen Focus
- How the modern world is setting us up to fail in many ways when it comes to our attention and focus.
- How we can actually use the psychology of behaviour change to help us to do the things we want to do.
- Why self compassion (as I always say) is actually the basis for this cycle and what helps us to unlock our full potential.
- What is the 'first step' in changing behaviour?
You can find more information on mindfulness and my work via my website- www.dremilyamos.com
As always, I love to connect with you via social media:
Facebook: @dremilyamos and @mindlifeme
Instagram: @dremilyamos and @mind.life.me
The information provided on the Mind.Life.Me. podcast is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please seek the advice of a qualified health care professional in the event something you have read or heard here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.